• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Replay date

Anyone have an idea of when it may be ?
I reckon that it'll be on the Wednesday 20th because they play man utd on sunday 17th and Norwich on Saturday 23rd.
I cant really see it happening on another night but it'd be good to know for definite.
Anyone suggesting different?

Langer

No chance we are playing Cully Rangers that night :)

That's that then ! Off to cully rangers we go.

Grecian68

Anyone have an idea of when it may be ?
I reckon that it'll be on the Wednesday 20th because they play man utd on sunday 17th and Norwich on Saturday 23rd.
I cant really see it happening on another night but it'd be good to know for definite.
Anyone suggesting different?
Assume we won't know anything until at least Monday.

ForeverECFC

BT Sport have been televising replays haven't they? If United qualify then I imagine we could be first in line for another pick?

Dubai Grecian

Liverpool play on the 17th (Sunday) and have the morning kickoff on the 23rd (Saturday) so hardly likely to be 19th, i'd say its pretty odds on for the 20th. Bloody hope so as booking flight back to UK tonight.

citizen

Tickets go sale according to the Liverpool web-site on Monday for Liverpool supporters.The ticket prices are on there as well.

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
At this satge of the competition the Beeb will televise replays. As Wycombe held Villa earlier, I would have thought BT would want to follow that through to a conclusion and likewise the Beeb will do so with us unless D&R or Scunny can hold either Everton or Chelsea respectively.

PeteUSA

Hopefully the BBC will cover the replay; I cant get BT Sport very easily.

Grecian2K

Hopefully the BBC will cover the replay; I cant get BT Sport very easily.
Lest we forget, IF the replay is also televised that is another £140+k in the kitty (on top of all the rest).

Lets pray for a dearth of replays from the remaining matches...then they'll HAVE to show (and pay!!) us.