• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Big Bank Pole 5 - The Red Legion

MagzECFC

Morning all,

After speaking to people home and away and reading posts on here we have decided to make a conscious effort again to try and increase the atmosphere at SJP. Not as the Siege, just as a group of like minded fans who want to have a positive impact on the players and thus (hopefully) permormance. According to Tis they love the drum being there (and when people use lights on their phones but the less said about this the better (facepalm)) so it's obviously noticed.

We have located, re-polled and cleaned all the old flags ready for the Bristol Rovers game on 28th November and will be in the ground nice and early at Pole 5 handing out to anyone willing to wave one. The pride of Devon banner will be hung on the first railing down from the poles between 5&6. I request anyone interested in having a good go at this to stand behind it and give it your all for as long as your voice will allow! :D

Also some of us are in the process of making new flags and banners which, if they come out as well as I think they will, are worth looking out for.

If you are interested in a more involved role or wants ideas / advice for your own creations feel free to post here or drop me a PM.

See you all at Argyle Saturday and then Pole 5 the following week.

UTC

Last edited by a moderator:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Re: Big Bank Pole 5 - Pride of Devon

Do you need contributions to pay for flags, etc?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member

Good stuff, well done.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster

Good stuff, well done.
Echo that, nice one (y)

Last edited:

MagzECFC

Do you need contributions to pay for flags, etc?
Appreciate the offer Hants!

Normal flags we should be good for but will defo need to do some fund raising for bigger overheads/banners or one off match day displays later in the season.

I saw Exeweb tweeted about this - would appreciate anyone who can re tweet it so we can reach a bigger scope.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster

I think you set up a PayPal account last time, I can remember donating a fair bit. Happy to do so again.

ScrumpyJack

Same, put up a PayPal account and I will donate money. Great idea mate, good to have people making an effort.

MagzECFC

After an absolutely amazing weekend everyone should be buzzing for the Rovers game! Pack the park and help the lads start our promotion push now. Hoping my voice has recovered by Saturday, gunna have to be mute until Friday :x.

MagzECFC

Sorry for the double post...

https://twitter.com/RedLegion04 Follow and share.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Is that the name (Red Legion) of the new group?