• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale must go ...

oldschool

Come on taggy how much longer for this clueless silly hat wearing they played there way turkey tell him and his old men to do one before the grimes money is totally wasted

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: Tisdale must go

What an interesting thread.

Banksy

Have faith , our season will take off with a bang after we smash Didcot , just you wait and see.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster

What an interesting thread.
A half-dozen more defeats and it might become pertinent.

grecIAN Harris

Here comes yet another predictable yawn fest that will prove pointless, because of over expectancy and lack a grasp on reality, and fruitless, because Tis hasn't done near enough to get the sack, again. There has been far worse in years gone by.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Only if we are in severe danger of relegation with, say, 8 games remaining could I see him going.

And after the Grimes money (less than claimed but clearly a decent wedge) we have a strong enoughsquad for mid-table mediocrity for the fourth season running

Angus

The problem is that he's spent the most money I've seen us spend since I've first starting watching Exeter. Toddle has utilised the funds in a very good manor. Shame, what he can't do is manage the squad he's produced. An outstanding squad that wouldn't look far wrong hitting the play offs in league one. Strangely, we are struggling to hit the higher ends of league two. It's a disgrace. Nothing personal against Paul I just don't like our league position.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S

Pointless thread really as nothing will change regardless of league position or form - it's strange really as in most jobs if you under perform you dont get the job security we seem to give

Ashford Grecian

I cant believe nobody started a thread suggesting this ages ago.....

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster

A little knee-jerk at the moment, but if we lose at Didcot and slip further away from the play-offs that could change.