• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kids go free at some forthcoming matches.........

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
[CENTER
[/CENTER]

citizen

[CENTER
[/CENTER]
Good stuff at least they are trying to get youngsters to drag parents along! ( Good luck with that one!)

malcolms

Good stuff at least they are trying to get youngsters to drag parents along! ( Good luck with that one!)
Good idea...needs to be consistently available though....once people get in the habit they will continue to come when they are older.

Grecian Max

Great idea, nice one. I originally got in to City through the quid a kid deal in the 90s, and a few others I used to go with have also remained City fans so it has long lasting effects.

Red Bill

A good idea this. I was impressed to find out last season that Oxford regularly give away up to 1000 tickets to school kids. It fills empty seats which improves the atmosphere, helps to create life long supporters and brings in revenue from mums and dads who come along to accompany the kids. So well done City on this one, I hope it becomes a regular thing.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great idea, nice one. I originally got in to City through the quid a kid deal in the 90s, and a few others I used to go with have also remained City fans so it has long lasting effects.
Yep, I'm a quid-a-kidder too.

Great to see this sort of thing happening again.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm also in the 'kid for a quid' gang. Value!

MagzECFC

+1 Kid for a quid club.

Last edited:

manc grecian

Mine has pestered me into taking her on Sunday. Poor sod. Got to go out and buy her a pair of booing trousers later on.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Block a is in range to pass Tisdale some advise though ;)(y)