• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Team for tuesday

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
We need to either start six who started yesterday

Olejnik, brown, Ribeiro, tillson, JMT, noble, wheeler, holmes, Oakley, grant, morrison

Or six from the top eleven starters

Olejnik, brown, Ribeiro, Tillson, McAllister, noble, harley, Oakley, wheeler, holmes, a nicholls

I would go for

Olejnik
JMT brown tillson Ribeiro
Noble Oyeleke harley(if fit)or mccready(if not)
Wheeler t nichols a nichols(or grant)

Subs
Pym
Butterfield or davies
Morrison
Holmes
A nichols or grant

Stronger than we have to but worth it to beat argyle. If any of the above have knocks which make them a risk for future games then an extra change or two is ok as there is sufficient competition. Need a strong bench to compliment the starters as need to go for the win, can't rely on lottery of penalties.

grecIAN Harris

Olejnik; Ribs, Brown, Tillson, JMT; Oyeleke, MccReady, Harley; Wheeler, Nichols, Nicholls

andrew p long

Olejnik; Ribs, Brown, Tillson, JMT; Oyeleke, MccReady, Harley; Wheeler, Nichols, Nicholls
that's what I'd go for too,unless Wheeler is feeling it from the number of games played. If so Joel Grant instead.

Noble looked to be struggling with his injury toward the end.

(if we're looking to keep it tight then Davies and/or Butterfield for Nicholls/Nichols)

Last edited:

On the up

Bobby,
mccready, Tilson JMT Macca
Manny, butts, Davies, Nicholls
Nichols, Hoskins

Harley to get run out before weekend game.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Olejnik
Ribs Brown Tillson JMT
Davies Oyeleke McCready
Wheeler Nichols Nicholls

Doesn't sound like Harley will be fit to start so I'd go for this. Doubt Noble will play either.

charEXE

I'd put Pym in goal so
Pym
McCready Brown JMT Davies
Noble
Oyeleke Harley
Wheeler Nichols Nicholls

oxford don

We need to either start six who started yesterday

Olejnik, brown, Ribeiro, tillson, JMT, noble, wheeler, holmes, Oakley, grant, morrison

Or six from the top eleven starters

Olejnik, brown, Ribeiro, Tillson, McAllister, noble, harley, Oakley, wheeler, holmes, a nicholls

I would go for

Olejnik
JMT brown tillson Ribeiro
Noble Oyeleke harley(if fit)or mccready(if not)
Wheeler t nichols a nichols(or grant)

Subs
Pym
Butterfield or davies
Morrison
Holmes
A nichols or grant

Stronger than we have to but worth it to beat argyle. If any of the above have knocks which make them a risk for future games then an extra change or two is ok as there is sufficient competition. Need a strong bench to compliment the starters as need to go for the win, can't rely on lottery of penalties.
I would go with none of those...make up the team form the academy, youth, subs, alsorans and back room staff. Get this Cheap Trade emulsion cup done with and get out. I can only see players "looking after" themselves to night for fear of missing the televised game Sunday.. or getting injured and doing similarly.... tell me I'm wrong. !

Number13

It should be a game to give whoever is "No2" GK a game but the stupid rules preculde this so it has to be Bobby as he counts as one of the 6

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I would go with none of those...make up the team form the academy, youth, subs, alsorans and back room staff. Get this Cheap Trade emulsion cup done with and get out. I can only see players "looking after" themselves to night for fear of missing the televised game Sunday.. or getting injured and doing similarly.... tell me I'm wrong. !
Your wrong, and thankfully you don't pick the team.

Also why are the rules stupid number 13. You can make changes as you only have to pick six and nothing to say your number one keeper has to be one of them.

Last edited:

oxford don

Your wrong, and thankfully you don't pick the team.

Also why are the rules stupid number 13. You can make changes as you only have to pick six and nothing to say your number one keeper has to be one of them.
We shall see come 9.30 this evening (y)