• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Haylock to Hayes & Yeading

JRFowler

I see the club have given permission for Gary Haylock to talk to Hayes & Yeading about the vacant managers position!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Garry Haylock used to be manager there.

Saint James

If Haylock gets the nod I really hope we will see the return of Russell Osman (just left Newport)

budegrecian

What's Sir Rob doing these days ?

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Methinks Mr Butterfield has leadership qualities and is a good role model, and may also have good contacts in the game, could he do this sort of thing without having to increase the wage bill ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I understood Garry's role to scouting and striker coach, with Butterfield now in the assistant manager's role.

TOP_CITY_FAN

"More recently Garry has been working alongside friend and former playing team-mate Paul Tisdale as first team coach & analyst at League Two side Exeter City and will combine part of that role with his new appointment at Hayes & Yeading United." - Taken from the Hayes site

Avening Posse

I understood Garry's role to scouting and striker coach, with Butterfield now in the assistant manager's role.
I didn't know Butterfield was assistant manager, but then I am very good at not knowing things like that !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I didn't know Butterfield was assistant manager, but then I am very good at not knowing things like that !
From 14th May http://www.exeweb.com/2015/05/14/danny-butterfield-takes-on-player-coach-role-at-exeter/

andrew p long

and a busy bee this week. Tuesday evening playing all the second half helping to keep portsmouth at bay.

Wednesday evening managing the young team winning 6-1 in the St Lukes Bowl...