• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wimbledon away 29th August

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am going to this one and it is my birthday weekend. Who else is going? I expect us to have a big following as it isnt that far for Exiles to get to.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure yet if I'll be allowed to be a Clap Clap for this one - depends on how soon after my operation I'm allowed to do things that increase my blood pressure!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another new one for me, and more than likely going straight from work the night before to attend. So clap clap!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Another new one for me, and more than likely going straight from work the night before to attend. So clap clap!
I wouldn't get too excited - it's one of the worst away days in the calendar in terms of the ground, I only go to this one because it's very local.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't get too excited - it's one of the worst away days in the calendar in terms of the ground, I only go to this one because it's very local.
So i've heard. Unless theres promotion/relegation riding on it, it'll be my first and last visit.

Ashford Grecian

Clap, clap + junior, just have to battle through the Kingston traffic (facepalm)

GRECIAN_LDN

I will be there. Few beers in Clapham before and after. I can't remember if we had to buy in advance last season, can anyone remember? It was a day to forget.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I will be there. Few beers in Clapham before and after. I can't remember if we had to buy in advance last season, can anyone remember? It was a day to forget.
I think last year you could do either or. The problem then was that you went through the same turnstile whether you had a ticket or were fumbling around for cash. Seats sold in advance last time.

GRECIAN_LDN

Thanks Jason.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Word on the OS now is that it's pretty much the same as last year. Seats must be booked in advance plus, as there are only 90-odd seats available, consider whether you *need* a seat before buying one, thinking of those less able than yourselves.

About 500 standing, advance purchase is advised but not compulsory.