• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay v Exeter Pre-season Friendly

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
To be played on Friday this week. I would expect us to start the game with a strong team, similar to the one that'll start against Yeovil.

We've waived our right to our share of the gate receipts http://www.exeweb.com/2015/07/27/exeter-help-torquays-finances-for-pre-season-derby/

Ian Mancey

Do we know what the ticket arrangements are?
Pay on the gate?
How much?

Ian Mancey

Just seen it at bottom of report!

sorry

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be played on Friday this week. I would expect us to start the game with a strong team, similar to the one that'll start against Yeovil.

We've waived our right to our share of the gate receipts http://www.exeweb.com/2015/07/27/exeter-help-torquays-finances-for-pre-season-derby/
Wonder if Argyle will do the same tomorrow night?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nothing on the slimes or Evening Harold's site or even the western boring news, looks like they will be playing catch up again, or perhaps they need the money as well?

eurogrecian

No sign of that anywhere.
Perhaps, rather like good old Smashie & Nicey, they do a lot of work for chariteee, but don't like to talk about it.
(or maybe they are just mean!)

secret poster

Hi Torquay fan in peace here. Just wanted to say a big thank you to your board for the very kind gesture that your club have made, with regards to gate receipts. Its very much appreciated.:)

Having said that, still hope we wop your sorry asses, on Tuesday night ;) ;)Look forward to "Welcoming" you to Plainmoor, sorry the Launa Windows Stadium !!

Have a safe trip down guys.

Silver fox

Hi Torquay fan in peace here. Just wanted to say a big thank you to your board for the very kind gesture that your club have made, with regards to gate receipts. Its very much appreciated.:)

Having said that, still hope we wop your sorry asses, on Tuesday night ;) ;)Look forward to "Welcoming" you to Plainmoor, sorry the Launa Windows Stadium !!

Have a safe trip down guys.
I hope you wop their asses on Tuesday night it's Arggigle (rofl)

secret poster

I hope you wop their asses on Tuesday night it's Arggigle (rofl)
Ha ha. You're right, that is Plymuff. Hope we wop their sorry butts, as well.(facepalm) See you on FRIDAY.(clap)

Grecian2K

I'd heard they were going to pay back 0.007% of their share of the gate money. ;)