• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Problems at Northampton Town

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
£950,000 to try and find 10 mil .... How much have they already spent and how much more is it going to cost before the local council cant find the money owed and the person responsible has possibly done a runner.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
£950,000 to try and find 10 mil .... How much have they already spent and how much more is it going to cost before the local council cant find the money owed and the person responsible has possibly done a runner.
Shirley that's why they've left it to the "feds". Problem will really be the CPS and potential plea bargaining. To cut their costs they may let a couple cop a plea, and in return drop charges against the one who is holding all the loot, making any form of restitution highly unlikely. Remind you of anyone ? ;)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who are the "feds" ? , And no to be honest it didn't remind me of anyone please inform us.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
He means Plod.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who are the "feds" ? , And no to be honest it didn't remind me of anyone please inform us.
Thank you Jason. And with regards to your second question I would suggest you delve into the history of ECFC 2002-2003, and the resulting prosecutions at Bristol Crown Court (facepalm)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Those 2 scumbags didn't get 10 million from the local council and use the ground as security.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

grecian55

More arrests in trying to find the "missing " £10 million loaned to Northampton Town ,lets hope the end is in sight and these crooks get what they deserve (which in this day and age will be a £2 fine and disqualified from running a company for a fortnight ;( )

Exe on Valdez

Grimesinho is not the problem.

Grimesinho is the solution.

Legohead

Banned
Unrelated to the ownership 'goings ons' but a bizarre story all the same.

Cobblers captain claims that there were groups of yoofs waiting for him after the Cobblers loss at home to Wimbledon and wanting to fight him.

Can these lads not be identified, banned for life and then given a good pasting themselves by security staff for good measure?

I've seen a lot of footy at various clubs the past 5 years and there does seem to be a rise in groups of yooves wanting to portray themselves as hoolies despite looking like they couldn't grown a beard never mind a pair. It's quite worrying IMO and i've definately noticed this amongst some young fans. Has anyone else? Obviously the vast majority of young footy fans just want to go the footy, have a good time with their mates and go home but there is a trend for wannabee hoolie behaviour i think.

I recall in the late 90's when i was a teenager going to the footy and getting smashed and having a great time. Although some would debate this fact but i was never a total ******** no matter how much i'd necked.

Last edited: