• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

2014/2015 charity wagers

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hi TT and Graiser

I recall we did a charity wager on who would finish highest chaps, but cannot be arsed to try and find them in the great Exeweb back catalogue of posts. I'm getting slightly nervous that (weird as it may seem) the greens might actually edge it, so if one of you can recall which charities and how much, I will have my readies lined up in the unlikely event you actually do scrape over the line :)

graiser

Hi TT and Graiser

I recall we did a charity wager on who would finish highest chaps, but cannot be arsed to try and find them in the great Exeweb back catalogue of posts. I'm getting slightly nervous that (weird as it may seem) the greens might actually edge it, so if one of you can recall which charities and how much, I will have my readies lined up in the unlikely event you actually do scrape over the line :)
AP in all honesty I can't remember if it 'twas 20 or 50 ( might have been 20) my charity was St. Luke's (Plymouth) or Rowcroft (Torquay) hospices

Last edited:

Avening Posse

AP in all honesty I can't remember if it 'twas 20 or 50 ( might have been 20) my charity was St. Luke's (Plymouth) or Rowcroft (Torquay) hospices
No probs Graiser, I shall research the archive before the season is out

tigertony

I thought it was 30 (for me anyway) and I fell in with Graisers choice of charities. (y)

Silver fox

Now these mugs have been banned they should pay double, just saying like :D

Silver fox

Hi TT and Graiser

Don't get your wallet out yet AP :) but Tiger and grais better start saving up ;)

Silver fox

Don't get your wallet out yet AP :) but Tiger and grais better start saving up ;)
Time to get your wallet out AP :)

Avening Posse

Time to get your wallet out AP :)
All done and dusted mate, the Rowcroft Hospice in Torquay received my charity wager yesterday

graiser

Top bloke that AP, can't believe he's a Grecian !

Silver fox

I think motor also owes IJN a wager now as well.