• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

End of season accumulator thread

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I love this time of the season on the betting front, and the bookies I suspect dread it. Men from boys sorted, mid table thinking about their holidays, scrappers to avoid relegation, many chasing that play off or promotion dream. Each season I tend to do well in the final weeks. Anyways, going for as follows today, anybody else got any juicy accumulators today ?

£10 accumulator
Wins for Rochdale, Sheff U, Exeter, Hartlepool and Port Vale

Alistair20000

I love this time of the season on the betting front, and the bookies I suspect dread it. Men from boys sorted, mid table thinking about their holidays, scrappers to avoid relegation, many chasing that play off or promotion dream. Each season I tend to do well in the final weeks. Anyways, going for as follows today, anybody else got any juicy accumulators today ?

£10 accumulator
Wins for Rochdale, Sheff U, Exeter, Hartlepool and Port Vale
PUNTER FINANCIAL HEALTH WARNING ALERT. DO NOT READ THIS THREAD

Norfolk Enchants Mr Posse. Based on your recent "form" in the virtual bookies shop. (rofl)

Avening Posse

Absolutely right !, certainly wouldn't want anybody to bet on what I bet on old bean :)

Avening Posse

Well that doing go quite to plan :) :).........however next week !!!!

angelic upstart

I do a weekly 4 team bet (same teams like the lottery). I then place a 4 way treble bet and an accumulator.

I rarely lose my stake and have seen considerable wins this season. If only I had made a darned spreadsheet!

Avening Posse

Nice one Upstart, I have had ups and downs over the years I have been doing it, but pleased to say this season is proving fruitful !, my golden rule is avoid the Championship like the plague !

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do a weekly 4 team bet (same teams like the lottery). I then place a 4 way treble bet and an accumulator.

I rarely lose my stake and have seen considerable wins this season. If only I had made a darned spreadsheet!
Nice one. I on the other hand rarely win anything. In two seasons I've probably won 6 accumulator bets, the best being £104. This week I put £2 on eight international games where strong teams were playing lesser opposition. 7 came in but Czech Republic let me down drawing with Latvia....****ing Latvia!!!

I do like your idea of picking four teams and sticking with them. I may do similar as picking different teams each week just ain't working!!

Avening Posse

Going for a 5 game accumulator tomorrow - wins for Middlesbrough, Southend, Bury, Stevenage and Argyle to draw

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I put £5 on Middlesbrough, Watford, Preston, and Shrewsbury to win. If that comes in then it's £53.

Grecian_Jay

I have given up my usual £5 accumulators and now do a £2 draw treble (usually Championship) which always returns around £70-80 if successful which it has been recently.

Also do 3 small £1 accumulators that return over a grand but these never come in!