• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Spurs Evening - 30th April

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
*Before anyone comments.....I do believe this event is meant to be 7pm - 9.30pm, not 7 to 7.30pm!!

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Me and my bro bought tickets for my dad's birthday. We kept it as a surprise until the day before his birthday, as on Monday he would have got his rota for work and wondered why he had Thursday and Friday off, which my mum had arranged with his boss.

He was made up when he got the letter confirmation and he managed to get a pic with Jimmy Greaves, who was my dad's hero when he were growing up.

Not spoke to bro properly, who went with him tonight, but I believe it was a very good night.

So thanks to all who organised it. Buying a present for my dad is a nightmare so it was nice to be able to give him something that we knew he would be made up with, rather than just going for the easy option and giving him money.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jimmy Greaves has suffered a stroke and is in intensive care. :(