• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Had a Visitor at work today

motorservices

Had a friend Visit me today and he left this round the corner

tigertony

Fecking Argyle fans eh! I actually saw it when I popped in to buy some pasties - pithed myself all day. Back on later - off to upset someone else (rofl)

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Had a friend Visit me today and he left this round the corner

Fabulous !

Grecian2K

Rather surprised they weren't also advertising free electricity form your windfarm?

(Couldn't have been a real Janner fan though - they spelt "Sammidges" rong.)

Silver fox

Do the Argiggle fans get Red sauce on theirs motor? ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder what they'd have thought to having to take their shoes and socks off for a toe count to confirm they were Janners!

tigertony

(rofl) I must admit that when approaching Lanson from the west I was thinking ''which turn off etc'' then saw that fecking great windmill. Easy then (y) Deployed the parachute to slow down in time. I'm slightly concerned about the health of Bucky Brenda because there were some blokes digging a h-u-g-e hole outside. Oh and all my fears were confirmed about welding cars together and other such dodgy dealings because his oppo ''Thing'' was putting a golf engine into a van. WTF!!!!!

Silver fox

Do the Argiggle fans get Red sauce on theirs motor? ;)
Red sauce and a fried egg for me motor please ;)

motorservices

(rofl) I must admit that when approaching Lanson from the west I was thinking ''which turn off etc'' then saw that fecking great windmill. Easy then (y) Deployed the parachute to slow down in time. I'm slightly concerned about the health of Bucky Brenda because there were some blokes digging a h-u-g-e hole outside. Oh and all my fears were confirmed about welding cars together and other such dodgy dealings because his oppo ''Thing'' was putting a golf engine into a van. WTF!!!!!
Its always a pleasure seeing you TT, that is/was a massive hole, its filled in now, once its concreted i can have my parking spaces back :)

I have to confirm that Thing was (as TT said) fitting a Golf engine into a crewcab T25 (we do a fair amount of TDI conversions), it was a good day until i slipped with a brand new sump and cut my wrist, badly enough to get blood everywhere and have to bandage it up :(

have to say not one argyle fan came in though :(

motorservices

Red sauce and a fried egg for me motor please ;)
Next time your down i will see what i can do :)