• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Shrewsbury Town Matchday Thread

flakey pasty

Return of the Ginge.
Come on you reds!!!!

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
UTC, leaving the Cotswolds 10.30 sharp, really excited about this game, they've won 6 on the trot so a real test for the boys which I think they will pass with flying colours

ECFC_George

Difficult game today, but think we can get a draw

1-1 Cummins

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Return of the Ginge.
Come on you reds!!!!
I thought 'the Ginge' was nowhere near fit to play?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Early start today, as attending the Trust AGM. Hope the good home form continues, though 2nd place Shrewsbury will be far from easy.

Jason's match preview - http://www.exeweb.com/2014/11/20/next-up-exeter-city-v-shrewsbury-town/

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Morning all
Its very wet down here in East Devon, this is bound to have an effect on the game, but I am hoping for 3 points
See you all later
GG

Well-known Exeweb poster
wow didnt realise they'de won 6 on the trot, thats really good going. still, all good things come to an end. lets hope we can be the ones that end it. a 10 minute sub appearance with a.last minute winner for our man ryan? it's just written in the stars!!!!

David Treharne

It stopped raining in Exeter at about half past eight (like I knew I had to ask the woman in the paper shop!) but we had a steady downpour during the night with a 24 hour total of 5mm. It's a balmy 14c with the wind from the south, though it looks as though it may shift to south easterly later, and it's hardly discernible. There's a 50% grey cloud cover, but the sun is breaking through. The pitch has been (naturally!) watered during the week, but looked good when I came past yesterday afternoon- and the new floodlights make a difference when illumited as they've been on a couple of evenings this week.
Probably no 1 o'clock update as I'm off the adjourned AGM, and they tend to drag on what with people asking impossible to answer questions and wanting to know things that nobody knows the answer to.
Only other thought is that it's going to be a difficult game - Harley or not.

Last edited:

flakey pasty

I thought 'the Ginge' was nowhere near fit to play?
Would have thought The Great Man would at least make the bench, Pete.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to this as it marks , to the day , the 10th anniversary of my first ever book - confessions of an exeter city but - we beat Leigh 5-1 that 22/11/04 ... Repeat be nice today !