• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter express interest in Stewart Yetton

Angus

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewart_Yetton

According to a friend who works 'upstairs" at Weymouth, Exeter have been in touch to try and make a deal with Weymouth in January. Not much has been revealed, however we are offering Tomo in return on loan for the remainder of the season.

Costs etc has not been revealed,

Can anyone else shed any light? The lad has some awesome talent

Last edited:

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Before anyone gets carried away, this is from the person who said that we were trying to swap Tom Nichols for Danny Coles less than a month ago.

Angus

GOG! Please look through my history, I told everybody Gow was leaving rovers about 6 weeks before it happened. I know my stuff. Ok?

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Danny Coles deal off then?

motorservices

GOG! Please look through my history, I told everybody Gow was leaving rovers about 6 weeks before it happened. I know my stuff. Ok?
not all the time, you 'claimed' to have been playing Golf with Logie, yet he was actually at home chatting to me on FB, as GoG has said, you're full of S Hit

Angus

I believe so, I feel embarrassed about the story as well, I got told by Perryman at the centre spot and thought I'd share.

I can only apologise,

Angus

not all the time, you 'claimed' to have been playing Golf with Logie, yet he was actually at home chatting to me on FB, as GoG has said, you're full of S Hit
Moto, Rick and myself have played many time since.

motorservices

Moto, Rick and myself have played many time since.
But not the ACTUAL time you stated it on here as fact, the boy that cried wolf springs to mind

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I can confirm that Stewart won't be joining City. He works full time and has a decent game/goal salary at Weymouth and on that basis we couldn't afford him.

motorservices

I can confirm that Stewart won't be joining City. He works full time and has a decent game/goal salary at Weymouth and on that basis we couldn't afford him.
so yet again angus is chatting ****e again