Page 159 of 211 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2107

Thread: Ollie Watkins

  1. #1581

    Re: Ollie Watkins

    He would suit Watford or Bournemouth according to this..

    http://www.devonlive.com/sport/footb...ty-star-886728

    .... not that they're suggesting anything of course.

  2. #1582

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    12,454

    Re: Ollie Watkins

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy The Fish View Post
    He would suit Watford or Bournemouth according to this..

    http://www.devonlive.com/sport/footb...ty-star-886728

    .... not that they're suggesting anything of course.
    That's from another online website, Billy. Devon Live just picks up gossip from wherever and reproduces it. But no doubt Ollie will go on to better things : he has all the attributes and has produced consistently over many games. The talk of 5m is ridiculous : Ollie will go for a very minimum of 15m

  3. #1583

    Re: Ollie Watkins

    Yeh I know the local rags are all interlinked and crib off each other but you gotta reveal your sauce.

    Wouldn't want anyone to think I wasn't taking speculation seriously.

  4. #1584

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    12,454

    Re: Ollie Watkins

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy The Fish View Post
    Yeh I know the local rags are all interlinked and crib off each other but you gotta reveal your sauce.

    Wouldn't want anyone to think I wasn't taking speculation seriously.
    My sauce for a future Watkins transfer fee? Just logic, Billy : no proof.

  5. #1585

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    57

    Re: Ollie Watkins

    BBC Bees winger Ollie Watkins has created more chances (45) and had more shots (71) than any other Championship player this season.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42205340

  6. #1586
    Snoop Fog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    3,024

    Re: Ollie Watkins

    Quote Originally Posted by cambmike View Post
    BBC Bees winger Ollie Watkins has created more chances (45) and had more shots (71) than any other Championship player this season.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42205340
    The most in Europe it was reported the other day and more than Messi!

  7. #1587
    AlanDevlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    #HeavenInDevon
    Posts
    898

    Re: Ollie Watkins

    Impressing tonight v Norwich - this from BBC text feed - less than 10 mins into the game....

    6 mins

    Norwich 0-0 Brentford

    It's calmed down a little after that early excitement from Brentford.

    Good tussle in midfield. Brentford's Ollie Watkins looks a quality player by the way. What a signing he was from Exeter.

  8. #1588
    Pete Martin (CTID)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    9,996

    Re: Ollie Watkins

    Curiously not in tonight's Brentford starting 11 against Villa, not on the bench, not in the "players unavailable" list. Hmmm....

  9. #1589
    ecfc2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Penarth
    Posts
    4,176

    Re: Ollie Watkins

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Martin (CTID) View Post
    Curiously not in tonight's Brentford starting 11 against Villa, not on the bench, not in the "players unavailable" list. Hmmm....
    Being sold?.....

  10. #1590
    Cheshire Grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    London Village
    Posts
    2,055

    Re: Ollie Watkins

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Martin (CTID) View Post
    Curiously not in tonight's Brentford starting 11 against Villa, not on the bench, not in the "players unavailable" list. Hmmm....
    Off in January, Birmingham, Middlesbrough, Palace (if Zaha sold) all looking at 13-15m bids

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •