Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 266

Thread: Tranmere Rovers v Exeter City matchday thread

  1. #1
    rustle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Execeter
    Posts
    672

    Tranmere Rovers v Exeter City matchday thread

    Maybe after last week's performance it's no surprise that today's MDT is a late starter. Tranmere doing well so a tough match today.
    Come on City, get back to winning away!

  2. #2
    Oldsmobile-88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In RaWZ we trust....Amen.
    Posts
    12,398

    Re: Tranmere Rovers v Exeter City matchday thread

    A tough gig today,not too hopeful.A point will do.

  3. #3
    manc grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    following through
    Posts
    17,831

    Re: Tranmere Rovers v Exeter City matchday thread

    Scrappy backs to the wall 1 nil win.

  4. #4
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    39,027

    Re: Tranmere Rovers v Exeter City matchday thread

    A win away is overdue, would be nice to put some distance in the table between us and Tranmere, but fear that Norwood will be our undoing.

    Jason's match preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/11/02/nex...s-exeter-city/

    I'm off to Twickenham for England vs South Africa. Never done an England rugby so not sure what to expect. Hoping that I can keep an eye on the the score up at Birkenhead.

  5. #5

    Re: Tranmere Rovers v Exeter City matchday thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post

    I'm off to Twickenham for England vs South Africa. Never done an England rugby so not sure what to expect.
    Lots of tweed. Lots of red trousers. Lots of brown shoes.

  6. #6
    fred binneys head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Nananananananana LEADER!
    Posts
    10,786

    Re: Tranmere Rovers v Exeter City matchday thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    I'm off to Twickenham for England vs South Africa. Never done an England rugby so not sure what to expect.
    I can tell you that when an opposition player is lining up a penalty kick or a conversion, if you start booing loudly and shouting abuse at them, you will be aggressively shushed.

  7. #7
    Avening Posse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    7,994

    Re: Tranmere Rovers v Exeter City matchday thread

    I fancy Croll to keep an eye on Norwood today and fingers crossed for a hard fought victory UTC

  8. #8
    Avening Posse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    7,994

    Re: Tranmere Rovers v Exeter City matchday thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    A win away is overdue, would be nice to put some distance in the table between us and Tranmere, but fear that Norwood will be our undoing.

    Jason's match preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/11/02/nex...s-exeter-city/

    I'm off to Twickenham for England vs South Africa. Never done an England rugby so not sure what to expect. Hoping that I can keep an eye on the the score up at Birkenhead.
    Lots of urinating in the street if my 1 trip to Twickenham is anything to go by

  9. #9
    fred binneys head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Nananananananana LEADER!
    Posts
    10,786

    Re: Tranmere Rovers v Exeter City matchday thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Avening Posse View Post
    Lots of urinating in the street if my 1 trip to Twickenham is anything to go by
    You should have gone before you went out.

  10. #10
    Avening Posse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    7,994

    Re: Tranmere Rovers v Exeter City matchday thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fred binneys head View Post
    You should have gone before you went out.
    I was only trying to fit in

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •