• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Senior City Supporters' Christmas Party 2014

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
ALL SENIOR CITY FANS, PLEASE MAKE A NOTE IN YOUR DIARY:-

THURSDAY 11th DECEMBER will be the date of this year's Senior's Christmas Party at St James Park.

This year the event is being organised and funded by the ECFC Supporters' Club and all senior (Aged 60 and upwards) supporters are invited to attend. We expect the event to commence at 2.30pm and hope that some of the players will be able to come along during the afternoon.

iscalad

Why does the club think that everyone over 60, therefore eligible to join this select band, is available to attend afternoon meetings? Some of us do work.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Why does the club think that everyone over 60, therefore eligible to join this select band, is available to attend afternoon meetings? Some of us do work.
Balance, innit? Getting food done in the evenings adds to the cost, it's more difficult to get players there in the evenings, some older folks don't like coming out in the evenings and some even won't. When I was working I used to take the afternoon off as leave. Presumably you get some?

iscalad

Balance, innit? Getting food done in the evenings adds to the cost, it's more difficult to get players there in the evenings, some older folks don't like coming out in the evenings and some even won't. When I was working I used to take the afternoon off as leave. Presumably you get some?
I'm sorry?? Are you seriously suggesting I take part of my holiday to join the Senior City Supporters? Do me a favour.

Last edited: