• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Aerial Photos of St James Park

Hi All,

I understand that the Club is about to undertake an inspection of the Old Grandstand and rather than go to the expense of getting a huge "cherry picker" in they are considering using one of them Drone things in (like that guy was playing with at half time during our game against Fluminense). Needless to say this doesn't come at zero cost and I suggested that these costs were offset by taking some interesting aerial photos of the ground and selling them on.

I suspect that the piccies could be burn't on to a disc so from the cost to produce would be fairly minimal but as a unique souvenir of St James Park they might have appeal to supporters out there. I imagine the disc should contain about 25 HD pictures in JPeg format, don't think copyright will be an issue. Selling 50 copies at a £5 a pop should offset most of the cost for the necessary inspection. It's not too early to be thinking of that unusual Christmas Pressy, especially if Sainsbury's are starting to stock their shelves with Christmas merchandise.

PM me if you want to go on an order list or you have other queries

Gary

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another idea would be to get a price for a larger picture in a frame, have a border with the team signatures on it, and do a limited number.

Camera Drones are easily available from Apple and aren't that expensive. Not sure discs sell these days, better to sell pics via a net link with additional prices if printed, up sized, framed etc. pics on disc is like a band releasing a new LP on coloured vinyl

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
a band releasing a new LP on coloured vinyl
The last new LP I bought (earlier this year, Alt J - An Awesome Wave) was on white vinyl (y)

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has Rightwing ordered one yet to prove to the world that Plan B will fit in the Fountain Centre car park?

Has Rightwing ordered one yet to prove to the world that Plan B will fit in the Fountain Centre car park?
I think he is still scraping tippex off of his computer screen

Angus

Can I purchase a signed one or not? And by Tisdale himself

Last edited: