• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tom Nichols

Well-known Exeweb poster
Paul Tisdale gave very mixed messages on his 'injury', which is what? After saying they originally thought he would be out for a 'long long time ' he hoped now he would only be out 4 a couple more weeks, but wasn't sure. Surely after what? 2 weeks ish out, we should know or am i missing something? Anyone know exactly whats going on ?

FAN-TATIC

I don't know. However, it looks as if the original thoughts were that the injury was more severe than it has actually turned out to be. Tom, is responding well to treatment and as it stands at present he could be back in a couple of weeks, dependent on whether he experiences a relapse or not.

On the other hand he may have been a naughty boy by claiming to be the best player in the club and is serving his punishment.

Last edited:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nobody knows because we haven't got a physio.

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't know. .
Unfortunately Is the right answer as no one else seems to. Poor from the club, IMO wouldn't be difficult or to much to expect 4 the club to keep us informed.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Its just one PR disaster after PR disaster , would be nice to know how long our best striker was out for really.

Dubai Grecian

Nobody knows because we haven't got a physio.
You are joking aren't you? thats ridiculous if we haven't

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
No joke, I thought it was common knowledge.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
No joke. I beleive our physio joined Oxford and we haven't replaced him.

We have no physio and no assistant manager which are 2 crucial members of staff imo

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yet Mel Gwynett still has his job. Bizarre.

Let Gwynett go and get a veteran keeper as back up who can double as a GK coach, make Matt Oakley player-assistant and bring in a physio. We can't be that hard up surely?

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yet Mel Gwynett still has his job. Bizarre.

Let Gwynett go and get a veteran keeper as back up who can double as a GK coach, make Matt Oakley player-assistant and bring in a physio. We can't be that hard up surely?
Mel Gwinnett volunteers and gets minimal expenses.

As for injury news. Isn't it common for manager's to be vague on injuries. Works in favour so the upcoming oppo may believe a player's not playing for them to be named on the team sheet.