• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Attendances

Steve.PAFC2014

I know you're a small club but 2,600 is appalling. Very Torquay-esque.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Most of us are on holiday in August Steve :D normal service resumed in Sept (y)

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Forgot to ask, how did you boys get on today?

older-codger

Your crowds are below the minimum that Brent requires - his absolute minimum against ECFC was 12,000 and you didn't reach that either.

rp42

How did your BIG city club get on?? oh you Lost to small northern club like Bury??

motorservices

come on steve, you had 11k against us and then back to normal on tuesday of 6k, at least our boys put in a good shift today :)

sustaining league footy on such attendances is perilous to say the least,its only a matter of time before you join us i reckon

motorservices

sustaining league footy on such attendances is perilous to say the least,its only a matter of time before you join us i reckon
sorry is this the vanarama page????? i dont bother to check NON league pub teams, so how did you get on? was there dog mess on the pitch and did one of your subs have to run the line?

no just giving you an insight as to whats coming your way very shortly,unless you go bust first that is

contrabombarde

sorry is this the vanarama page????? i dont bother to check NON league pub teams, so how did you get on? was there dog mess on the pitch and did one of your subs have to run the line?
He's obviously not going to answer your question motor. After wading through all the English leagues and then the Scottish I eventually found the league that they are in but the name escapes me. Anyway it was a 0-0 snore draw although the opposition who I had not heard of either missed a penalty.