• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Okay Seriously - Who gets out of the bath to go for a ****?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Following the success of my 'bidet' thread, and all the things we learned about their usage, its obvious that this kind of educational topic is of use to my exeweb chums.

So moving on, with a topic that I think the ladies can also enter into: Is there really anybody out there that gets out of a nice hot enjoyable bath, because they feel they need to urinate? To me its unimaginable that anyone feeling the need for a leak would drag themselves swamping wet across the tiled bathroom floor just to have a minimal runout. I dont know how it works with woman, but I'm sure a few of the boys on here will attest to the fact that as soon as you get into a scalding hot tub, the first thing to react to the shock is the old todger! And its no good emptying your bladder before you get into the bath, because I understand the urge to relieve yourself still prevails, once your submerged!!

So, there's a lot of honesty required here from representatives of both genre's on exeweb. Does anybody really get out of the bath to go for a p*ss? I was going to bring Showers into the equasion, but thats not fair! I cant believe anybody would get out of a nice shower to pee in the designated place, but I could be wrong.

PS: I should add that I understand that Fareham Grecian has no choice, when his only option is to drag himself out of a galvanised bathtub in front of the fire (just the one bar out of three on!) to go to an outside brick ****house with a wooden seat! As always, I want to be seen to be fair.

wemissmoxey

I was going to bring Showers into the equasion, but thats not fair! I cant believe anybody would get out of a nice shower to pee in the designated place, but I could be wrong.
Does this imply that you take a leak whilst you shower ??

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
and i say exeweb lacks serious and intelligent debate ;)

I have done many times in the past. Holding it in is bad for you don't you know

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

If you've got a decent aim you should be able to describe a perfect arc and **** straight into the middle of the bowl from where you lay. Of course, you should make sure the end of your **** is proud of the water line first and also that someone hasn't inadvertently lowered the seat while you were lathering up beforehand.

Or you could just go before you get in.

motorservices

have to say that IF (and its not often) im in the shower and need a leak i try and aim right down the plug hole, you see our toilet and bath/shower unit arent in the same room, so if i were to get out ive got to walk acros the tiled (but heated) floor, onto the landing and then into the toilet, the main problem with that is we have a large landing window and id hate for anyone to get an eye full of my ass, plus the fact the upstairs toilet is almost always being used by one of the kids of the better half

turn, aim and relax, thats the way to do it :)

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just go to the loo before having a bath or shower.

Simples

I normally share a bath with a lady so would not dream of peeing in it, never would even enter my mind.

Silver fox

I normally share a bath with a lady so would not dream of peeing in it, never would even enter my mind.
Not into watersports then Rapscallions ;)

Avening Posse

Never done it, and don't feel the urge to once submerged, is that an age thing Pete or has getting in hot water always made you want to pee ?

Alistair20000

Pate's suggestions are not the sort of thing that Proper Chaps get up to. (n)