• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jake gosling gone

Lstevens

Jake gosling has just announced on his twitter account that he has left exeter city

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is bad news. Keeping Davies and letting Gosling go, makes no sense to me.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Should have been given another season to prove his worth. Could have really developed with the international experience.

If Davies is given a new contract now I will be ****ed off. Seems like Tisdale only likes slow, 'play it safe' wide men.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sir Rob gone, Gossie gone now, Frear gets England C player of the year after being released last year.

Seriously wondering why I renewed my season ticket now. Fecking waste of time.

Sir Rob gone, Gossie gone now, Frear gets England C player of the year after being released last year.

Seriously wondering why I renewed my season ticket now. Fecking waste of time.
Don't think Norwood has been doing too badly either. Not good.

denzil

THIS is not good news at all. Shame Tisdale doesn't give himself the "Big E" if £££££££s are the cause for Gossie being released.

Lstevens

Can't see the sense in it - followed him at both Dorchester and city and i was really impressed, so clearly tis didnt see what the rest of us saw. In serious trouble now if grimes rumored move does go ahead.

denzil

GOOD LUCK GOSSIE - One door closes etc.

That goal that buggered up the GAWS (whilst you were at Dorchester on loan) and the U21 matches this/last season will be remembered by us all.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
I did actually predict on one of the threads a couple of months back that Gossie would be shown the door at the end of the season. Whether he has, or whether he thinks he can earn more elsewhere is a moot point. When the original list of released players was published I had hopes that I was wrong. I was looking forward to seeing him stake his claim this coming season as I always thought he had summat about him at our level. I really hope he goes on and succeeds in the game as I don't think he's ever been given a fair crack of the whip at ECFC.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Saying that I'm very disappointed would be a huge understatement.

Wish the lad well.