• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thank you!!! It's time

angeobscur

It was an honour playing for Exeter City FC . My time at club has been brilliant and loved every minute off it. Thank you to all the fans and coaches who believed in me. I have made many great friends and and become a better player.

chunkymorrinmunter

It was an honour playing for Exeter City FC . My time at club has been brilliant and loved every minute off it. Thank you to all the fans and coaches who believed in me. I have made many great friends and and become a better player.
all the best , good servant to the club.

Last edited:

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the great memories and good luck to you and ya mrs for the future.

mustangspeed2006

Dziękuję i powodzenia!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
All the best for the future, and I'm sure you'll always be welcome (and welcomed!) at the Park.

Saint James

You will be missed and leave with all our best wishes. I hope you go onto bigger and better things knowing you have been the best keeper we have had for a number of years (much better than Paul Jones in the immediate past)

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I still don't know if this is the real Artur or not however if it is thank you for your efforts, you have been one of the few positives at ECFC during the last year or two.

People who know me will be well aware that I am not one to blow smoke up ones backside so the above is quite rare from me.

All the best Mr Krysiak.

(y)

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
All the best to you Artur. It's been great watching you improve over the recent seasons. I for one am going to miss you as I believe that not only are you a very good goalkeeper, but it was easy to see how appreciative you were of the support.

As I say, all the best for the future and I will follow your career with great interest. Do great things mate!

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
If it is really you Artur good luck and good keeping for the future!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
All the best Artur, best wishes for the next stage of your career [G]