• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

I would hold a lot more respect for the club/trust............

athenasbra

Somebody would come forward and publicly state what Julian Tagg is earning and what he actually does for his money? I know he put out that stupid article in the paper saying that Exeter are the richest club in the country and appointed Guy Wolf, but what does he actually do on a daily basis and are his wages really as high as everybody believes? I believe if there was a lot more openess there would be a lot more goodwill towards the club.

motorservices

Somebody would come forward and publicly state what Julian Tagg is earning and what he actually does for his money? I know he put out that stupid article in the paper saying that Exeter are the richest club in the country and appointed Guy Wolf, but what does he actually do on a daily basis and are his wages really as high as everybody believes? I believe if there was a lot more openess there would be a lot more goodwill towards the club.

dont hold your breath, its a gentlemans club and we (the great unwashed) will never know this info

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nice thought, but no chance of finding that out... 6 million dollar question!

PeteUSA

Nice thought, but no chance of finding that out... 6 million dollar question!
Not a chance mate (I assume you mean the american quiz show of yesteryear; $64,000 dollar question.) If you've bumped into Tagg, you'll have observed that he's not all that bright, and the semi Jethro dialect doesnt help his cause. In my opinion hes the one who needs to be removed. Then theres Perryman, alledgedly working part time these days due to ill health. Nobody seems to know anymore what he does to earn his salary, but he still collects it! I could go on, but it seems nobody else gives a sh*t !

Antony Moxey

If you've bumped into Tagg, you'll have observed that he's not all that bright, and the semi Jethro dialect doesnt help his cause.
Have you bumped in to him to observe first hand how bright he is or not? As for picking out a Westcountry accent as a mark of someone being thick, how very dare you, and shame on you for making such a comment.

paperclip

Well, having heard his public utterances in recent years re being the richest club in the country etc etc, he doesn't strike me as being the sharpest tool in the box...

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mr Wolfie was meant to be compiling a list of what everyone at the club does, that was mentioned 6 month ago? Ok, I don't expect salaries to be revealed but jeez how long does it take to put a list of names together then ping em an email asking them to give him a list of their job descriptions.

Surely it's summat that should be done in less than a morning???? :S

Alistair20000

Mr Wolfie was meant to be compiling a list of what everyone at the club does, that was mentioned 6 month ago? Ok, I don't expect salaries to be revealed but jeez how long does it take to put a list of names together then ping em an email asking them to give him a list of their job descriptions.

Surely it's summat that should be done in less than a morning???? :S
I'm sure somebody posted (? was it John William ?) that The Wolf will not be able to produce this until the summer. I think he added that The Wolf could perhaps dust off Norrie's organogram.

And yes, it should not take a lot of time. I would also have thought one of the first jobs for the CEO to get a handle on would be who is about the place, what do they do and where the lines of management and responsibility are drawn.

wemissmoxey

I would also have thought one of the first jobs for the CEO to get a handle on would be who is about the place, what do they do and where the lines of management and responsibility are drawn.
Come on Roger, wakey wakey chum, this is ECFC, we are no ordinary business.

(worry)

Alistair20000

Come on Roger, wakey wakey chum, this is ECFC, we are no ordinary business.

(worry)
Cut me some slack here Missy. It is late and I have spent the day working in Britain's Ocean City. :)