• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Action: Coaches to Hartlepool

Thames Valley Red

I would like the Trust to fund coaches to Hartlepool, we need to show some support for the club in time of need.

UTC

TVR

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If the Trust funds coaches then that it my subscription cancelled. If fans are interested they're go.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
There goes another Pig past the window (doh)

Mackster

I would like the Trust to fund coaches to Hartlepool, we need to show some support for the club in time of need.

UTC

TVR

The club should fund as many coaches as we can fill for Hartlepool.

I don't buy the no money argument, they should recognise what an abject failure this season has been and as means of apology the executive staff and squad should fund it from their salaries. It wouldn't be a huge amount of money, but it would be a gesture to the fans that they do acknowledge that they have delivered very poor value for money and it would be a worthwhile initiative as we need as much support as possible if we are going to save our league status.

So come on Wolfie, this is your time to make your mark, get your nose out of a spreadsheet and do something that will go straight to the heart and soul of our club. Do nothing, and you'll get nothing in return, supporters will continue to feel disassociated with the club and they won't return until you and your cronies march into the sunset.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
There goes another Pig past the window (doh)
The club should fund as many coaches as we can fill for Hartlepool........

..........So come on Wolfie, this is your time to make your mark, get your nose out of a spreadsheet and do something that will go straight to the heart and soul of our club. Do nothing, and you'll get nothing in return, supporters will continue to feel disassociated with the club and they won't return until you and your cronies march into the sunset.

Jeez....there's a whole flock of them now!!

Barum

UTC

TVR
As I live in Barnstaple is it ok with you if I have a taxi?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
can I have my petrol money for Saturday while we are at it?

Grecian_Jay

UTC

TVR
I think the Trust have much more important things to worry about other than funding a jolly for some of our fans.

paperclip

I think the Trust have much more important things to worry about other than funding a jolly for some of our fans.
Yeah you're right, I'm sure the stationery ordering committee need to meet soon to discuss purchasing staples and ring-binders.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
AFAIK the Trust haven't got any money. They have lent it all to the Club, and it's not due for repayment until 31st May.