• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Faith Schools

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-27079471

Clearly the alleged shenanigans in Brum show the dangers of letting organised religion anywhere near our children and their education. Perhaps the French secular approach might be the way forward if we can`t protect our kids from the religious nuts trying to infiltrate our state schools.

grecIAN Harris

The thing is, they're all Middle Eastern regilous nuts. We've had our own CoE and RC schools for years and never had this problem.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
What Ian said.....

Utter Terry

When I left school there were 150 mosques in the the UK.

Now there are over 1,500 (facepalm)(n)

Who let this happen ..... The British public certainly did not vote for it.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ban them all, including CofE. Have impartial religious education and any religions must be practised outside of school.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ban them all, including CofE. Have impartial religious education and any religions must be practised outside of school.
I probably agree with that. School should give children all the information on religion and allow them to make their choice about which one or if then want to practice religion at all.

To me religion is a waste of time and personally i do not believe in it but i believe in aspects of religion like being good, marriage and i like christenings as well but mostly this is because my godfather has been the nearest i will ever have to a dad.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There are problems with Christian fundamentalist schools as well. Religious schools will surely feck up the next generation of youngsters.

Utter Terry

Islamification is the threat to this country not Christianity.

One in ten babies born in UK are born to Muslim parents. They will no doubt be brought up as 'good' Muslims.

motorservices

this country is slowly going down the toilet, and to think our grand parents and great grand parents lost there lives/friends lives and family members to keep us safe, now we just let them in and give them money

Antony Moxey

The ignorance shown in this thread in the few replies given already is simply staggering.