• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hartlepool Away - May 3rd

TOP_CITY_FAN

Long way away I know, but... Anyone going?

Can't see us taking many if nothing is riding on it, but if we need a result of some sort... Are we likely to take many?

I'm still unsure as to whether to attend... My 22nd birthday weekend, so may tie it in with a few nights in Newcastle.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Long way away I know, but... Anyone going?

Can't see us taking many if nothing is riding on it, but if we need a result of some sort... Are we likely to take many?

I'm still unsure as to whether to attend... My 22nd birthday weekend, so may tie it in with a few nights in Newcastle.
If there's something riding on the match it's a definite yes from me.

If we're already safe then probably not.

If we're already down then probably yes.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
If there's something riding on the match it's a definite yes from me.

If we're already safe then probably not.

If we're already down then probably yes.
Think you might be going then :(

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I hadn't noticed this thread and was about to start one of my own.

Anyway, clap clap from me for a weekender to celebrate our late surge into the playoffs, although there are train issues currently (i.e. cost - was £38 last time apparently and is now £70+!), which may mean we pile into cars instead.

Benguin

Think I'll make the effort for this one. Definitely an over nighter though.
Hopefully nothing riding on this one.

Sergeant

clap clap from me, new ground to tick off the list as well.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't seem to be able to get cheap tickets via London. £90 from Aldershot with my railcard!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clap clap from me and a weekender to boot. Got a night booked up in the Best Western Grand Hotel in the centre of Hartlepool and a chance to catch up with my Hartlepool supporting mates too.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its a clap from me and a van full, we have two drivers so we can do it in one day

wiveygrecian

Probably staying at the Hillcarter Hotel in the centre of the town. About 5 of us going, stayed there 4 years ago (last away of season again).
Love this hotel, quite cheap, not far from ground, in the middle of the nightlife, and 2 nightclubs at the hotel itself!
We had a great time the last time we stayed here. Bring it on! Cheap beer up there too!