• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb Birthday Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hello Peter,

What number are you clocking up next time the big day comes ??
Unfortunately I have to leave, American Idol's just started and I dont want to miss it. Shove down your DOB and I'll respond a little later..

Grecian_Jay

My Birthday is soon Peter. Can I have my own seperate thread please?

PeteUSA

My Birthday is soon Peter. Can I have my own seperate thread please?
We'll see what we can do when the time comes Jay.

In the meantime, can you watch for peoples birthdays, which get posted on a daily basis at the bottom of this page? Its evident that most people are obviously too bashfull to put their own birthday down when it crops up. Grecian Max had a birthday yesterday (27 as I recall), and Dr Green (obviously an Argyle fan) was a mighty 87. I'm glad I got fever in with her own column (if you'll pardon the expression) but I didnt try too hard posting Moxeys, as I have in previous years, and it appears nobody else did either! (I dont know whats come over the miserable bugger?!)

Last edited:

Chuckles

Good thread Pete.

StroudGrecian

Mrs StroudGrecian's birthday today - one plus point about the weather being so ****e is that the planned birthday visit to some twee garden somewhere has been postponed, although the replacement entertainment - visiting the charity shops in Wotton Under Edge - isn't much of an improvement.

Chuckles

Mrs StroudGrecian's birthday today - one plus point about the weather being so ****e is that the planned birthday visit to some twee garden somewhere has been postponed, although the replacement entertainment - visiting the charity shops in Wotton Under Edge - isn't much of an improvement.
Grin and bear it mate. Surely there will be an inviting hostelry nearby.

Stroudy, remember...whatever you do today, whatever you say...you will have forgotten something and you will disappoint her in some way...she will not tell you what it is, you will have to find out and it may be a couple of weeks later she tells you what it is.

Do not attempt to disappear to a pub on your own or spend 2 hours watching sky sports later...today Wooton Under Edge is your Wembley Stadium....soak in the atmosphere, enjoy jostling with the matron types, open your mind to old things and smile.

Happy Birthday Mrs Stroudy

StroudGrecian

Thanks Chucks, your support is much appreciated (y)

elginCity

I'm on my way to Wooton Under Edge, sounds great.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy birthday to the original Silver Fox that is Scooterboy. Mwah

:)
[ecfc]

(cake)

PeteUSA

You workin' off a seperate list Shab? In any event, are you saying that our fairly new Silver Fox chum is in fact Scooterboy? Whatever, have a wonderful day old bean, you must be burning 60 odd candles by now! (showing off my knowledge of CB lingo from yesteryear!) (cake)