• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Has Andy Tillson gone?

FAN-TATIC

Had a free local paper this morning with a photograph of City's 2013/14 squad in the centre fold. Perryman, Gwynett, Edwards, Tisdale and the physio were all in it, but I could see no sign of Andy Tillson. Has he gone?

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Had a free local paper this morning with a photograph of City's 2013/14 squad in the centre fold. Perryman, Gwynett, Edwards, Tisdale and the physio were all in it, but I could see no sign of Andy Tillson. Has he gone?
I am fairly sure that pic was taken at the famous Fun Day, a week last Sunday. Last Sunday (which was not a fun day) we played the famous Swansea City and, iirc, Tilson junior was on the pitch at one point.

GrecianWonder

I am fairly sure that pic was taken at the famous Fun Day, a week last Sunday. Last Sunday (which was not a fun day) we played the famous Swansea City and, iirc, Tilson junior was on the pitch at one point.
Jordan would stay even if his dad left as coach

FAN-TATIC

Pete, Andy the coach, not his son Jordan the player. Of course Andy may have been on holiday or something but I am curious why he isn't in the photograph. My curiosity grew a few moments ago when I watched a Steve Perryman/Paul Tisdale Q&A session on Grecian Player in which Tisdale referred to the good atmosphere in the coach's room at the C&F . He mentioned Rob Edwards and Mel Gwynett and himself enjoying that atmosphere. He did not mention Andy Tillson.

Am I reading too much into that? Possibly.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Pete, Andy the coach, not his son Jordan the player.
Sorry mate, a senior moment!

At least I know what day of the week it is!! :D
(I've had a really nice Thursday)

Grecian2K

My curiosity grew a few moments ago when I watched a Steve Perryman/Paul Tisdale Q&A session on Grecian Player in which Tisdale referred to the good atmosphere in the coach's room at the C&F . He mentioned Rob Edwards and Mel Gwynett and himself enjoying that atmosphere.
Hardly surprising with 'open-ended contacts all round, is it?

Shortround

Andy Tillsons name isn't in the 'who's who' at st James park in the pre-season programme against Swansea!

rp42

Too many coaches anyway so one of them had to go,wrong one in my opinion if he has gone.

FAN-TATIC

Hardly surprising with 'open-ended contacts all round, is it?
Yes, indeed! Not something I would turn down if it was offered to me G2K. My mummy and daddy always told me to "Never look a gift horse in the mouth, son."

GrecianWonder

wrong one in my opinion if he has gone.
Why? were you coached by them all?