Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 88

Thread: Favourite television series'

  1. #31
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    39,033

    Re: Favourite television series'

    Quote Originally Posted by feverpitch View Post
    Narcos ......
    We're just discussing that series. Daughter is telling us we should watch it.

    Wife wants me to watch Westworld.

  2. #32
    ramone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !
    Posts
    4,410

    Re: Favourite television series'

    The Spartacus series was rather interesting to watch ......... for historical reasons obviously.

  3. #33
    feverpitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Starting season six
    Posts
    6,370

    Re: Favourite television series'

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    We're just discussing that series. Daughter is telling us we should watch it.

    Wife wants me to watch Westworld.
    I'm not one for raving about stuff but it's immense.

  4. #34

    Re: Favourite television series'

    Ashes to Ashes

    Was brilliant!!

  5. #35

    Re: Favourite television series'

    Call the Midwife isn’t the same without Trixie

  6. #36
    Moomin Grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chilling with my mother jives
    Posts
    4,592

    Re: Favourite television series'

    Adding Breaking Bad to my list. Watched it all the way through, twice and it’s utterly superb.

  7. #37
    Antony Moxey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Exmuff
    Posts
    39,639

    Re: Favourite television series'

    MOTD, Top Gear, Gogglebox, Death in Paradise, Portrait/Landscape Artist of the Year plus a load of other stuff I dip in and out of or has just finished its current run.

    Seen both Breaking Bad and The Sopranos through from first episode to last but have no real desire to try out the millions of other American box sets on offer, just don’t have enough time to go through eight series of 20+ episodes each.

  8. #38
    LOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Quizmater HQ
    Posts
    25,424

    Re: Favourite television series'

    The best TV series ever made was Lovejoy.

  9. #39
    Moomin Grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chilling with my mother jives
    Posts
    4,592

    Re: Favourite television series'

    Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    MOTD, Top Gear, Gogglebox, Death in Paradise, Portrait/Landscape Artist of the Year plus a load of other stuff I dip in and out of or has just finished its current run.

    Seen both Breaking Bad and The Sopranos through from first episode to last but have no real desire to try out the millions of other American box sets on offer, just don’t have enough time to go through eight series of 20+ episodes each.
    I’m with you on Gogglebox, bloody love that show. When it started I refused to watch it, but as soon as I did I thought it was brilliant. So every Friday me and Mrs Moomin tune in with a nice bottle of red.

  10. #40
    Antony Moxey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Exmuff
    Posts
    39,639

    Re: Favourite television series'

    Quote Originally Posted by Moomin Grecian View Post
    I’m with you on Gogglebox, bloody love that show. When it started I refused to watch it, but as soon as I did I thought it was brilliant. So every Friday me and Mrs Moomin tune in with a nice bottle of red.
    It’s definitely a better watch with a couple of glasses of wine inside you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •