• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Luke McCormick

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but oh well... Heard a few rumours that McCormick is signing for Argyle again. What do you reckon, a postive move towards rebuilding for them? & would you have him here instead of Artur?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would you have him here instead of Artur?
Absolutely I would; McCormick is the finished article as far goalkeeping goes, we wouldnt need a designated goalkeeping coach with him. There's no doubting Arturs improved in leaps and bounds this past season, but I still dont rate him good enough for a league other than the one we're in, where it seems nearly all the keepers are sh*t.

GrecianWonder

Released by Oxford as he was their reserve.... And Pate says he's better than Artur...

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
... And Pate says he's better than Artur...
And Pete should know - after all he's had his telescope trained on him ... from where he's based it's probably the Hubble one.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
would you have him here instead of Artur?
No Thank You . Artur was most improved player last year and was my second choice for P.O.T.Y we must stick with him he will be a very good keeper in a couple of seasons

GrecianWonder

I'm sure Artur would also have improved more if the club didn't employ Gwinnet. What does he even do!? Surely Artur can see his mistakes and just stop doing them. Its so simple.....................

Or Pete could be wrong!

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Artur for me all day long, I have never rated McCormick as a keeper.

With regards to Artur, fair play to The Cheese Ball for sticking with him, he was generally quite good this season and hopefully he will continue to improve and grow in stature, well done The Pole !

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Strange isn't it how some would like Luis Suarez thrown out of the English game for biting and yet others would welcome Luke McCormick. *-)

Mackster

So here we go again...

Chuckles

Strange isn't it how some would like Luis Suarez thrown out of the English game for biting and yet others would welcome Luke McCormick. *-)
Other fools Stuffy and probably those without kids. I am with WUM, never rated McCormick and as a child killer I would not want him ever representing City. Let Argyle have him

Last edited: