Page 408 of 409 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409 LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4084

Thread: Former Players

  1. #4071

    Re: Former Players

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve H View Post
    Lawson D'Ath released by Luton
    He did pretty well at Northampton and Luton before injury disrupted his season this year. If Tisdale stays it wouldn’t surprise me if we signed him.

  2. #4072
    iscalad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away across the field
    Posts
    9,943

    Re: Former Players

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Now it's the tun of the great Lee Roberts to be interviewed https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/...way-to-heaven/
    One of my favourite players. Legend for that goal at Newcastle. Used to post on here occasionally. Hasn't posted for a number of years.

  3. #4073
    STURTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Je suis Larry
    Posts
    19,399

    Re: Former Players

    Quote Originally Posted by iscalad View Post
    One of my favourite players. Legend for that goal at Newcastle. Used to post on here occasionally. Hasn't posted for a number of years.
    Surprised he didn't mention the Barnsley match!

    Didn't he leave after dropping his shorts at the Player of the Year dinner and dance?

  4. #4074
    contrabombarde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    King's Lynn
    Posts
    3,032

    Re: Former Players

    I never realised until now that Newcastle goal which was one of the best ever City moments wasn't actually a shot on goal! Brilliant player and brilliant times though.

  5. #4075

    Re: Former Players

    Quote Originally Posted by STURTZ View Post
    Surprised he didn't mention the Barnsley match!

    Didn't he leave after dropping his shorts at the Player of the Year dinner and dance?
    Heh Heh, if he did I'd like him even more.

  6. #4076
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    36,717

    Re: Former Players

    Happy 51st birthday to Billy Clark, who made 50 or so appearance in between 1997 & 1999. Plus a happy 50th birthday to David Adekola who played for us on loan in February 1994.

  7. #4077
    bristol grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    843

    Re: Former Players

    Scott Golbourne released by Bristol City. Watched him in a pre season match, would only have him back if we are in league 2 next season

  8. #4078
    Red Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Exmouth
    Posts
    3,375

    Re: Former Players

    Quote Originally Posted by bristol grecian View Post
    Scott Golbourne released by Bristol City. Watched him in a pre season match, would only have him back if we are in league 2 next season
    What do you make of Arnold Garita was on loan at the greens a few seasons ago, score against us we couldn’t handle his pace and power that day?

  9. #4079
    east_mid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,114

    Re: Former Players

    Frear came on for the last 12 minutes to get a Scottish Cup runners up medal.

  10. #4080
    bristol grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    843

    Re: Former Players

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster View Post
    What do you make of Arnold Garita was on loan at the greens a few seasons ago, score against us we couldn’t handle his pace and power that day?
    Don't think he ever made an appearance for them. They were expecting to loan him out again until he got injured in pre season. Rumour has it they only signed him in the first place due to him speaking French and English to help Kodja settle in

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •