Page 358 of 359 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359 LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3589

Thread: Former Players

Re: Former Players

Copps scored twice for Donny as they put Graveyard and Nofleet out.

George Friend live on Sky in the Tees/Wear derby. Come on Georgie boy, stick it to the Mackems!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grecIAN Harris View Post
    Copps scored twice for Donny as they put Graveyard and Nofleet out.
    Never understood this love affair on here with Coppinger when he spent just two years with us but thirteen odd years with Doncaster.

It was because he stayed with us another year when he didn't have to he was contracted but we dropped a league or something it was clear he was a higher league player.

Quote Originally Posted by Banksy View Post
    Never understood this love affair on here with Coppinger when he spent just two years with us but thirteen odd years with Doncaster.
    I liked the lad as a player. He was decent value for money to watch in my opinion. I would quite happily have him in any of our better sides in recent years. He might have looked a bit of a show pony but he could and, regularly did, produce the goods when he was with us. Why do you think he's a bit of a hero with the Donny fans?

David Noble is a guest on the latest The Magic Sponge Podcast. Interesting tales of his hatred for Steve Evans and boozy nights out with Graham Stack. If you can stand Jimmy Bullard, it might be worth a listen.

Quote Originally Posted by ecfc2000 View Post
    David Noble is a guest on the latest The Magic Sponge Podcast. Interesting tales of his hatred for Steve Evans and boozy nights out with Graham Stack. If you can stand Jimmy Bullard, it might be worth a listen.
    Bloody good listen. Noble’s ****ing hilarious and I like him even more now that I know he hates that fat idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Moomin Grecian View Post
    Bloody good listen. Noble’s ****ing hilarious and I like him even more now that I know he hates that fat idiot.
    Agreed but it does rather prove just how Noble threw his career opportunities away and why he did not totally fit into PT’s preferred character choice.

One thing i think we can be sure of from that is that he knows how to swear, snowflake carol.

I hadn't listened to The Magic Sponge before but gave some of the others a go too. Some are decent but some are unlistenable (is that a word?) with everyone talking at the same time and high pitched giggling. The John Sitton one is quite funny although probably for all of the wrong reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexton Blake View Post
    Agreed but it does rather prove just how Noble threw his career opportunities away and why he did not totally fit into PT’s preferred character choice.
    Agree with your first point but Tisdale must have liked his character considering he signed him twice and tried to get him back for a third stint.