Page 76 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 1279

Thread: Manager Thread redux

  1. #751
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    35,689

    Re: Manager Thread redux

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Martin (CTID) View Post
    Just seen that! Surely that is the height of idiocy?
    In the last 7 games they've W0, D5, L2. A bit of panic happening I suggest!

    Dermot Drummy has been appointed manager of Crawley.

  2. #752

    Re: Manager Thread redux

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    In the last 7 games they've W0, D5, L2. A bit of panic happening I suggest!
    When I first heard the news I thought that the Chairman must have caught him "in flagrante delicto" with his missus !

  3. #753
    Red & White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Still haven't found what I am looking for......
    Posts
    1,435

    Re: Manager Thread redux

    Paul Lambert, after the final game of the season, will be leaving Blackburn Rovers!

  4. #754
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    35,689

    Re: Manager Thread redux

    Gary Waddock back to Aldershot. The names they called him when he left a few seasons ago to manage Wycombe, traitor being the politest.

  5. #755

    Re: Manager Thread redux

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Gary Waddock back to Aldershot. The names they called him when he left a few seasons ago to manage Wycombe, traitor being the politest.
    Probably a good shout for next season with the shots.

  6. #756
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    35,689

    Re: Manager Thread redux

    Charlton have just tweeted that 'Josť Riga has resigned from his poison as head coach '.

    Nice.
    Last edited by Hants_red; 07 May 2016 at 14:06.

  7. #757
    iscalad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away across the field
    Posts
    9,658

    Re: Manager Thread redux

    Mark Cooper is off.

  8. #758

    Re: Manager Thread redux

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Charlton have just tweeted that 'Josť Riga has resigned from his poison as head coach '.

    Nice.
    will be interesting to see who rocks up at charlton,great club with good fans but the belgian owner and his female sidekick seemto be hellbent on destroying them !

  9. #759
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    35,689

    Re: Manager Thread redux

    Quote Originally Posted by dontpassback View Post
    will be interesting to see who rocks up at charlton,great club with good fans but the belgian owner and his female sidekick seemto be hellbent on destroying them !
    Wilder from Northampton apparently

  10. #760
    AlanDevlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    #HeavenInDevon
    Posts
    877

    Re: Manager Thread redux


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •