• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
You try telling YOUR missus what to wear.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Presumably this would be fit enough for human consumption and marketed as such....?

https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2016/05/bottom-sniffer-beer-for-dogs-launched/

On entering establishments like the Chevalier I'm not sure I'd like to witness any possible side effects.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
A mischievous child, following Grecian the Lion up the stairs after the game, and attempting to tie his tail to the handrail ! ;)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
A Mars Bar was thrown at a player during a Scottish League match this week and when the Glasgow correspondent on the radio was asked if the player ate it he replied " Aye he was bounty ".

Swanaldo

Seeing a badly-parked car getting a ticket :D

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Finding out that your holiday destination (Zermatt) for next Monday is cut off due to heavy snow!

Colesman Ballz

Finding out that your holiday destination (Zermatt) for next Monday is cut off due to heavy snow!
Could always take in SJP as an alternative Hants, unless you were seeking a mid season break from the action ? ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Could always take in SJP as an alternative Hants, unless you were seeking a mid season break from the action ? ;)
I need a mid-season break!

Alistair20000

They will have cleared the roads by them Hants

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
They will have cleared the roads by them Hants
It's a carless town. Glacier Express from St Moritz will do. I understand that an avalanche over the line didn't stop the trains, due to a canopy protection.