• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Items now on Ebay

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
For all you collectors out there looking for something different a few items have just been listed in Ebay look at the other items bit and seems there is a "good percentage" going to Pitch in

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RICHARD-LOGAN-Exeter-City-Signed-Worn-Rotherham-Shirt_W0QQitemZ180490594717QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportsMemorabilia_Football_Memorabilia_ET?hash=*tem2a0613e99d

CITY CASUAL

Some good stuff! [y]

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Some good stuff! [y]
Shush. I'll get outbid on all the stuff I want otherwise. ;)

CITY CASUAL

Shush. I'll get outbid on all the stuff I want otherwise. ;)
Ok geeze! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some of these items are really starting to pick up now !!

Just trying to work out how much Pitch In is going to get from the sale of these items ??

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
£255 currently for Logan's shirt and £310 for Stewarts. Well out of my price range.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
20% of some items are going towards Pitch In, Obviously there may also be items giving 100% towards the fund but not sure on which ones

Hopefully they will all make good money for the fund

Ian_Woodward

Don't know if anyones interested but i have every express and echo from around the exeter - man utd games, away match programme signed by the city team (i think but i'm not sure that it's signed by the united team aswell) the home programme, the dvd, both ticket stubbs and loads of paper cuttings from national/local papers talking about the game. i think i have all that and abit more, it's been in the loft since january 2005 so not 100% sure.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
For anyone who was watching those bits in Ebay the total amount came to £1,719 which should be a sizeable amount for the Pitch In fund

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
For the collectors again sorry its late but only just spotted it, and going towards a good cause aswell,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280498545247&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT