• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Snow

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anyone else fed up with all this stuff? Another new fall this morning.

Daughter has an exam this morning. But public transport looks okay.

The hill outside has cars sliding all over the place. So will work from home again. Had the road nicely cleaned up as well.

No post for ages. Milkman hasn't been.

:mad:
[ecfc]

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I like snow. A further couple of inches here overnight, but the school is open and the milkman never fails to deliver. 'Working from home' too.

Still snowing.

Last edited:

Swanaldo

The milkman never fails to deliver.
My wife says that too. :S

Nigel E

Anyone else fed up with all this stuff? Another new fall this morning.

But public transport looks okay.
South West Trains into Waterloo are stuffed this morning, practically no trains at all east of Woking.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Snowing in Wellington, while I was doing my night shift, got worse, so left at 12.15am, can't afford to lose anymore money so will now have to take half a days holiday, if the lanes still bad later then will have to take another days holiday. Lost a night and a half last week, which totalled to around 120 quid. I'm so p*ssed off with this weather.
:mad:
[ecfc]

finetime

2hours to get to work in London today. Snow is becoming less and less of a novelty :(

LOG

We have snow on our road from before Christmas. It's never been gritted and it's snowed several times since. Rather than treat it, the council have just closed it and the roads leading on to it.

I live on the side of a steep hill so rather than walk, i slid to work today. Wish i hadn't bothered as nobody else has.

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

Totally ****** off with it now. Seems like I've just totalled my car this morning skidding on it (or rather the slush left behind).

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
If it snowed enough for a day off id be made up , but it didnt which means its just cold and slushy.

sh*te.

bring on the sunshine :D

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
Completely thawed in Newton St Cyres, glad it's gone.