Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Snow

Re: Snow

Buses are running in Exeter

Quote Originally Posted by iscalad View Post
    Buses are running in Exeter
    Haven't seen one up my way yet though, so guess it's a restricted service.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo View Post
    Haven't seen one up my way yet though, so guess it's a restricted service.
    Running along Pinhoe Road

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at SJP

Fed up of it now - been in the house for pretty much 3 days straight now....cabin fever!!!!!!!!!! need fresh air , gym or lager.

Quote Originally Posted by CREDYGRECIAN View Post
    Fed up of it now - been in the house for pretty much 3 days straight now....cabin fever!!!!!!!!!! need fresh air , gym or lager.
    Hmmm gym or lager ? Lets have a think about that one for a nanosecond.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy The Fish View Post
    Hmmm gym or lager ? Lets have a think about that one for a nanosecond.
    Walk to the pub, then back home later. Exercise done for the day.

Have been running a lot for the past year, don't tend to like to miss more than one day in a row but haven't run since Tuesday daytime. Hopefully it should be possible to fit in some sort of run tomorrow although if it's after dark might have to leave it longer.

Glad we had it as the kids enjoyed it and don't get it often but was unable to get to work today and yesterday which would have been about 100 overtime. Wouldn't want it to be any more than a novelty every few years.

It is thawing now on our estate but most gardens and pavements are still very white as its a slow process.
    Last edited by richard_portland; 03 March 2018 at 21:03.

Quote Originally Posted by richard_portland View Post
    Have been running a lot for the past year, don't tend to like to miss more than one day in a row but haven't run since Tuesday daytime. Hopefully it should be possible to fit in some sort of run tomorrow although if it's after dark might have to leave it longer.
    I managed to get a 10km Run in this morning...feeling it in my feet more tonight after running on snow, ice, slush rather than tarmac!

Quote Originally Posted by richard_portland View Post

Glad we had it as the kids enjoyed it and don't get it often but was unable to get to work today and yesterday which would have been about 100 overtime. Wouldn't want it to be any more than a novelty every few years.

It is thawing now on our estate but most gardens and pavements are still very white as its a slow process.
    Yep was intending a 10km run this weekend but leaving it till tomorrow now. Don’t fancy slipping on my arse if there any rogue ice knocking about.

Bloody hate the snow, it’s ruined my weekend meaning I had no 5 a side, City was postponed and was unable to go out for my birthday night out. I’m not bitter or anything.

This video of Paris Street last Thursday is great! https://www.facebook.com/ExeterCityC...DBDz_Kk349T2uw
    Last edited by Hants_red; 05 March 2018 at 13:01.