• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Obituary Thread

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jacques Chessex has died.

I have never heard of him but he was a great man who will be missed by millions, mostly people like me who have no idea who he was.

RIP Jacques.

Red the Paper

Banned
Jacques Chessex has died.

I have never heard of him but he was a great man who will be missed by millions, mostly people like me who have no idea who he was.

RIP Jacques.
Author and prolific painter. Controversial character in Switzerland. Not sure if he was gay though, looks like he had some talent and will be missed so don't think he should appear on this thread. RIP all the same.

LOG

Author and prolific painter. Controversial character in Switzerland. Not sure if he was gay though, looks like he had some talent and will be missed so don't think he should appear on this thread. RIP all the same.
Fair enough, but having not heard of him myself, I felt compelled to express my grief.

Red the Paper

Banned
Didn't Rob Edwards football career die yesterday too. RIP

edindevon

is anyone doing one of those Celebrity Death Pools???
Yes - the Derby Dead Pool, it's all harmless fun...

http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/

GJW

Some friend of the one in Little Britain died last week. I think he was Gay. Not sure if he was a backing singer though. I didn't know him but do know other people that die from time to time. Can they go on here as well? I know their no celebrities but they mean more to me.

Red the Paper

Banned
Some friend of the one in Little Britain died last week. I think he was Gay. Not sure if he was a backing singer though. I didn't know him but do know other people that die from time to time. Can they go on here as well? I know their no celebrities but they mean more to me.
Anybody you know (whoops, anybody you knew) is welcome on here Geoff.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
At this rate, Matt Lucas really will be the only gay in the village!

Tada

Poultice

I suppose the good news for the O poster is that Robbie Williams seems to prove that a life of booze drugs and un-protected sex with hundreds of women is much better for you than certain other lifestyle choices.

I don't care that Boy's own Billy is dead comma I didn't wish him any ill comma but like Jade Goody comma I didn't know either of comma of them so what's the big deal. I notice 40 odd people died over the week end somewhere I have never been comma cos of some natural disaster sh*t comma WTF ?

A good friend of mine Od'd a little while ago comma that made me sad comma she was about the same age as Gateley and died in what I am guessing was a similar way for similar reasons comma but had none of the advantages he had.

No offence but f*ck him comma f*ck all the other celebrities comma and particularly f*ck all the muppets that think their favourite celebs would stop their limos in the street to come over and **** on them if they were on fire.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
According to the Guardian Ben Ali who owned a diner in Washington is dead, didn't know that there were any famous Chili restaurant entreprenaurs but apparently he was one......although I've never heard of him

RIP