• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What thread that gets dragged up hacks you off?

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
There has been a few, and I am as guilty as most...

Of course, IMO Pete walks away with the prize, but Exeweb would be shocking without people putting their necks on the line.

It's good to be vindicated, and I know I wind people up with the "this season I think Bertie will play more games" effort...

Any others? Angelic? You are usually pretty good at trawling....

LOG

Angelic? You are usually pretty good at trawling....
Damning with faint praise, as usual.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Actually what hacks me off more is threads being posted on the wrong board...stufff about exeweb (like this thread) not going on the development forum, stuff about Torquay or someone not going on the Top to Bottom board (we know which end to find Torquay at) or stuff about someone's mate's cousin's dog not going on the social club.

Can it really be that complicated to work out where your valuable contribution to our lives goes?

(sorry Lammie...)

denzel

Of course, IMO Pete walks away with the prize, but Exeweb would be shocking without people putting their necks on the line.
Well said, I'm honest but not smug.

Thanks to Tony Wizz for dragging mine up.

Ian_Woodward

come on, there's putting your neck on the line and then there's that. the bloke can't stand city, not once has he said well done...even started a f*cking well done torquay thread on here before mentioning anything about city going up. go read his 'see all posts' if he aint moaning about jonesy he's moaning about the commentary, i suppose if you read my posts it would be full of pete hate but i really can't stand him!

Mr Jinx

Has to be 'Do we need a new keeper or wot?' by PeteUSA. I don't get hacked off abour the subject of the thread itself, just the fact that it keeps bloody getting dragged up all the friggin time. The guy had an opinion when Jones was a lot wobblier...get over it ffs. It's old hat and quite tiresome to have it dredged up week after week.

Ian_Woodward

Has to be 'Do we need a new keeper or wot?' by PeteUSA. I don't get hacked off abour the subject of the thread itself, just the fact that it keeps bloody getting dragged up all the friggin time. The guy had an opinion when Jones was a lot wobblier...get over it ffs. It's old hat and quite tiresome to have it dredged up week after week.
He bumps it up himself after any hint of an error!

Phil Sayers

There's never any egg on your face if, like me, you are always right....;):D

International

Well-known Exeweb poster

Nothing wrong with it at all, I enjoy the fact that he continues to think he is still right, although most of those around him admit they were once wrong. If the lad got an England cap, Pete would fault the lack of depth in the country's current goalkeeping talent, then continue point out that once upon a time...

Poultice

If the lad got an England cap, ...
With sh*te like Almunia and Cudicini being touted you might be closer to the realm of possibility than you think.