• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Did you know...

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I remember a little guy with specs & trilby..seen it when i was a verrrry young kid or on cable.
Indeed. I googled it, and it was only the one series. Struck me as odd as I remember it fairly well and thought it had been on for much longer. 1956-1957. I remember watching it as a kid, in Australia, and it must have made an impression.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Coco Chanel is a circus themed comedy TV station.

Swanaldo

Lionel Richie used to work the cruise ships, and saw many a tribute act over the years. The one that really stuck with him was Danzig, on the Sealink.

Swanaldo

Women don't get very far in the putty industry. Must be because of the glass sealing.

Swanaldo

Some people prefer MRI scans, but I'm C.T. till I die.

StroudGrecian

Following the example set by Forest Green Rovers, Everton have just announced that they too will become fully vegan from the start of the 2017-18 season, and will be changing their nickname to 'The Tofumen'.

IndoMike

Following the example set by Forest Green Rovers, Everton have just announced that they too will become fully vegan from the start of the 2017-18 season, and will be changing their nickname to 'The Tofumen'.
Over Ronald Kumin's dead body.

Last edited:

LOG

The best known soccer stadium in America is the Bruce Arena.

Swanaldo

Paul McCartney often meets premiership stars, but he is happiest when he sees Bakayoko.

Angus

Paul McCartney often meets premiership stars, but he is happiest when he sees Bakayoko.

Is that a joke?