• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Now about these Avatar's...

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Please make allowance for the fact that I've been away nearly ten years now U.K. chums, but I couldnt half do with some clarification about who some of the people are, or what some of the images you are using represent as avatars! ( Who came up with that phrase anyway?)

Several seem to represent footballers, like Pete Martins; H4E's; Superfreds; (Possibily Fred Whitlow Fred?) but I dont know who they are!
Bristol-Ians is very colorfull, but I'm buggered if I know what it is!
The same with Mr E's effort; Is that something from 'Mystery Science Theater' Steve?

The one's that I take it are self portraits so to speak, are Doctor Dave, and grecian (pretty girl). I'm not sure about Denzel, but in the case of papillion...I do hope thats not really you paps!

The one I'm pretty sure of is Ian H's. I know he rates SD highly, but as for i.o. city; ecfc andy; who are they?

PS In case anybody wondered, YES I AM bored shitless waiting for next season!!! :roll:

Rog H K

Pete, try this and you "WILL" get board shitless!

http://www.playforyourclub.com/

P.S. Doctor Dave has some USA folk singer? I think? :?

grecIAN Harris

Pete, as soon as Mr E finds a picture of THE LEGEND that is TONY KELLOW to put on his list that will instantly change. :p And yes I'm relying on Mr E to do it as I am no way computer competant enough to do it myself. :oops:
Mr E are you getting this rather large hint. :wink:

kyunghee

If you want the legend, I have a picture of Cliff Bastin I could e-mail you. You've only got to attach it through your profile to have that! It's not difficult, you really don't need to be a computer expert.

grecIAN Harris

Yeah Ky, but you are talking to computer duncity here. :oops: And sorry it has to be Kells. :p

kyunghee

Click on this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/devon/sport/images2/tony_kellow_200.jpg

Once it's opened, right mouse click and "save image as" to your picture files... once on your computer you should find it fairly easy to transfer it to your profile.

It's not the best picture I've seen but it's the only one I could find on a quick net search.

Good luck.

grecIAN Harris

Cracking picture Ky, the Master at work, but there's one problem with it. It's too big. :cry: Does anybody know how I can change the size of it. :?

grecIAN Harris

Ah, minor miracles!!!! :shock: As you can see, the master poacher in vision. Sorry Seany boy but some things just have to be. Cheers Ky. :D

Spicy Nik Nak

Blimey Pete, you have even inspired me to change mine!

greenawayr

haha...

the late alex the greek!!!