Page 680 of 704 FirstFirst ... 180580630670678679680681682690 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 7036

Thread: Last film watched..

Re: Last film watched..

Spiderman Homecoming, Blimey this was not what i was expecting, Seemed to me as they were going for the "Teen" market and Aunt May, Every other Spiderman film/TV series she is an old lady but not in this one, Aunt May is a total Milf/Hottie. I'm afraid this incarnation of Spidey is not for me, I'm far too old. 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    Never mind the kids, it's definitely my cup of tea! As for the kids, I'm down to one teenager now, and even then not for much longer!
    So, get along and see it, if it's still on in UK.

Nah, I’ll wait for it to come out on blu-ray in a couple of months, I have no interest in going to a cinema.

Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moxey View Post
    Nah, I’ll wait for it to come out on blu-ray in a couple of months, I have no interest in going to a cinema.
    My missus loves going to the cinema, and I like it too - makes it a bit more of an event. Saturday lunchtime is our time : not crowded. The cinemas here are top class, the audiences are well-behaved and a ticket is three quid a time. But I won't watch any old film : I'm picky.

The ridiculous Cineworld Ashford prices are more than three times that .And no competition.
    I agree it's worth seeing a good film on the big screen , but I'm picky like you .After paying out a goodly sum when I went to see Allied , I was treated to a continuous chomping popcorn from a moron sitting behind me which lasted all film.
    So unless it gets really good ratings I wait for Sky to show it.
    Last edited by Banksy; 09 March 2018 at 09:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Banksy View Post
    The ridiculous Cineworld Ashford prices are more than three times that .And no competition.
    I agree it's worth seeing a good film on the big screen , but I'm picky like you .After paying out a goodly sum when I went to see Allied , I was treated to a continuous chomping popcorn from a moron sitting behind me which lasted all film.
    So unless it gets really good ratings I wait for Sky to show it.
    Hoping to take my lady to the cinema tomorrow if there is a good film. Buffet breakfast at a 5-star hotel, brisk walk, off to cinema in one of the 30 shopping malls, lunch at mall, food shopping (lots of cheese and bread), home, rest, MU v Liverpool on't telly, follow City hammering Carlisle. Can't complain. I'm a year older today, but trying to bypass it. Where does the time go?
    Last edited by IndoMike; 09 March 2018 at 09:47.

Where indeed.Sounds like you have a fun day ahead.Enjoy.
    P.s City win the icing on the cake.
    Last edited by Banksy; 09 March 2018 at 10:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Banksy View Post
    Where indeed.Sounds like you have a fun day ahead.Enjoy.
    P.s City win the icing on the cake.
    Wish we could win big one day : a 5-0 or something..

The Hills Have Eyes. Horror. Family get trapped in desert area previously used for atomic bomb testing. Some locals who never moved out survived testing but became psychopathic mutants. Scared me a few times. 7/10 score.

Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    My missus loves going to the cinema, and I like it too - makes it a bit more of an event. Saturday lunchtime is our time : not crowded. The cinemas here are top class, the audiences are well-behaved and a ticket is three quid a time. But I won't watch any old film : I'm picky.
    Anton would not be able to quaff a cheeky Chardonnay or saucy Shiraz if he had to drive to the cinema Indo.

In addition, think of the lost fillum viewing time as he was driving there and back.