• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil Prediction

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I'm going for another draw

1-1

Please god Tisdale play 2 upfront or at least get pace or someone willing to chase a flick on alongside Stockley

Red & White

I'm going for another draw

1-1

Please god Tisdale play 2 upfront or at least get pace or someone willing to chase a flick on alongside Stockley
If we play 4-5-1 again, I think we will go ahead and then try and defend the lead, 1-1 at FT.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we play 4-5-1 again, I think we will go ahead and then try and defend the lead, 1-1 at FT.
At times it seemed like 9-0-1 yesterday, so wide was the gap between midfield and Stockley. Leave out Harley, who regrettably is contributing very little at present, and play McAlinden, Simpson or Jay in a 4-4-2. Or push Taylor further up front, he looked dangerous the rare occasions he went forward yesterday but completely ineffectual in midfield.

If not, 0-1 to Yeovil.

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
0-0
AN absolute snore fest of L2 hoofball.

Tisdale mentions the pitch at least 5 times in his post match interview.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're going down 1-0 and although we don't create any chances at all, not one, I'm blaming the pitch.

CC

Absolutely throwing it down at the moment - chances of it being off?

denzel

Absolutely throwing it down at the moment - chances of it being off?
No rain predicted for Monday night and Tuesday so should be on, but will give Tis a great opportunity of blaming the pitch

manc grecian

We will start the game at an electrifying pace, playing with great tempo, we will go 2 up and then manage the game adding 2 more late on with breathtaking counter attacks.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
1 - 1 - total boredom.

I probably won't be there.

IndoMike

At times it seemed like 9-0-1 yesterday, so wide was the gap between midfield and Stockley. Leave out Harley, who regrettably is contributing very little at present, and play McAlinden, Simpson or Jay in a 4-4-2. Or push Taylor further up front, he looked dangerous the rare occasions he went forward yesterday but completely ineffectual in midfield.

If not, 0-1 to Yeovil.
Harley has one very good game in a blue moon then everyone raves about him. Like Moxey and Seaborne, beloved heroes from the past but no longer cutting it.