• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Soccer Aid 2018

Stelios

Although not a fan of 'celeb' culture I often end up watching this game. Bit dubious about multi-millionaires begging Joe Public for cash but the football can be fun.

Usain Bolt reckons he wants to be a pro soccer player. What a joke. He wasn't even quick!!! If he turned up for a trial with City you'd laugh him out of the ground.

Mo Farrah couldn't trap a bag of cement or cross a road. Utterly hopeless. There's a reason people with no skill/talent become runners or cyclists.

There's a guy called Mark Wright (not that one) who is something to do with Essex. He's a proper player. Lovely left foot and could have easily played to a decent standard.

Robbie Keane is still class and would be deadly in a lower league.

Olly ("I used to play semi-pro") Murs thinks he's a bit of a player. He ain't.

The 40+year old ex-pros playing at walking pace play a different game to the rest of us.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Although not a fan of 'celeb' culture I often end up watching this game. Bit dubious about multi-millionaires begging Joe Public for cash but the football can be fun.

Usain Bolt reckons he wants to be a pro soccer player. What a joke. He wasn't even quick!!! If he turned up for a trial with City you'd laugh him out of the ground.

Mo Farrah couldn't trap a bag of cement or cross a road. Utterly hopeless. There's a reason people with no skill/talent become runners or cyclists.

There's a guy called Mark Wright (not that one) who is something to do with Essex. He's a proper player. Lovely left foot and could have easily played to a decent standard.

Robbie Keane is still class and would be deadly in a lower league.

Olly ("I used to play semi-pro") Murs thinks he's a bit of a player. He ain't.

The 40+year old ex-pros playing at walking pace play a different game to the rest of us.
Should have watched the Liverpool legends game at SJP a few years ago .........

Terryhall

No Exeter legends available but I've heard that the difference in standard is even more obvious when you play 5-a-side with them - https://www.playwithalegend.com/about-us