• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter V Aldershot 1990-91 Leyland Daf programme search

chisser

Does anyone have a spare copy of the programme against Aldershot from the 90-91 season?

If yes, please contact me and let me know the condition and price for the programme.

Thanks very much.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does anyone have a spare copy of the programme against Aldershot from the 90-91 season?

If yes, please contact me and let me know the condition and price for the programme.

Thanks very much.
I think you're going to struggle with that one as I'm almost certain no such fixture ever existed that season unless we played each other in the Freight Rover Trophy.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's in my database as a Leyland Daf game, played on Wednesday 23rd January 1991. City won 1-0 in front of 2015 fans.

I don't have the programme though.

ianaplincorners

It's in my database as a Leyland Daf game, played on Wednesday 23rd January 1991. City won 1-0 in front of 2015 fans.

I don't have the programme though.
It was an A4 folded single sheet programme (glossy paper) dated 9/1 but postponed to 23rd when the original programme was used with an insert, having said that I don't have a spare copy.

chisser

Guys, thank you for the information, it is much appreciated. If a copy does become spare, I would be very interested to fill a gap in my collection.

Cheers for now.

chisser

Last thought from me, if anyone reading these messages does have a copy of this programme, then if you sell it on ebay, let me know beforehand, I will make a starting bid of £5!

Thank you.

Chris

chisser

I am trying my luck a few years on to see if anyone has a copy of the Exeter V Aldershot 90-91 season for sale. If yes I would be interested in this Leyland Daf game. Many thanks Chris

ianaplincorners

I am trying my luck a few years on to see if anyone has a copy of the Exeter V Aldershot 90-91 season for sale. If yes I would be interested in this Leyland Daf game. Many thanks Chris
hi Chisser, I've had a few dealings recently with a guy called Gary Salter who is selling off his collection of City programmes, I contacted him today as he doesn't really use exeweb to see if he has a spare copy for sale and he does! If you contact him on [email protected] you may finally be in luck and get the programme! Regards Ian

chisser

hi Chisser, I've had a few dealings recently with a guy called Gary Salter who is selling off his collection of City programmes, I contacted him today as he doesn't really use exeweb to see if he has a spare copy for sale and he does! If you contact him on [email protected] you may finally be in luck and get the programme! Regards Ian
Ian you are an absolute star, thank you so much!

chisser

Ian, you star!

Gary sorted me out an Exeter v Aldershot programme so search now over!

if anyone is looking for other Exeter V Aldershot items please contact me and I will see if I can help.

Thsnk you

Chris