• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Spy scandal at Cat and Fiddle

chunkymorrinmunter

Man seen on roof of Cat and Fiddle public house sporting a pair of high powered binoculars,when questioned by local constabulary,he claimed that he was bird watching.

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
In Alex Inglethorpe days, I recall that the opposition didn't need to bother with such underhand tactics. We apparently had a resident mole who rang up opposing teams to pass on info prior to matches. Never did hear if we managed to flush the little bu@@er out.

Anyone got any updates on the pesky SJP fox that Clive was doing battle with ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
2760 "away" fans at Plainmoor the other week. I'm no expert on espionage but I think I can guess what was going on there.

Johnson you've got some explaining to do.

chunkymorrinmunter

In Alex Inglethorpe days, I recall that the opposition didn't need to bother with such underhand tactics. We apparently had a resident mole who rang up opposing teams to pass on info prior to matches. Never did hear if we managed to flush the little bu@@er out.

Anyone got any updates on the pesky SJP fox that Clive was doing battle with ?
Released on a free transfer ,to mk Dons.

iscalad

Some underhand barsteward has posted Thursday's training session on YouTube ok

Grecian2K

I understand that the police have been informed of this and are following some Leeds.

Stelios

Is it true that one of our club's employees is a Leeds Utd supporter has often been seen around the C&F and SJP with a video camera? Is he one of Bielsa's moles?

Does he own a pair of pliers?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it true that one of our club's employees is a Leeds Utd supporter has often been seen around the C&F and SJP with a video camera? Is he one of Bielsa's moles?

Does he own a pair of pliers?
Our financial director is an an avid Leeds fan so maybe!