• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City 'Bible' 1904 -1990 A Complete Record

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I see one of the above 'must have' books has cropped up on ebay again. Its $32.05 or best offer. Shipping $16.36. Its from the UK so I wouldnt have thought the seller would charge that much!

Good Luck!

iscalad

PeteUSA

GJW

If the book is that good and comprehensive can the Club not look at seeing if a number of re-prints would be an option? I don’t know anything about out of print books but assume you get the correct permissions and agree costs for a MOQ and ‘Hey Presto’ a few hundred quality ECFC bibles on the shelves at the shop. I wouldn’t mind a copy.

Spoonz Red E

I think it would be unlikely as most Exeter City info, photos and stats are now posted to http://grecianarchive.exeter.ac.uk/ which is growing all the time and updated regularly.
A fair amount of the text on this site is sourced from what was originally intended as material for a book but not put into a print version for reasons of cost and scale.

GJW

I think it would be unlikely as most Exeter City info, photos and stats are now posted to http://grecianarchive.exeter.ac.uk/ which is growing all the time and updated regularly.
A fair amount of the text on this site is sourced from what was originally intended as material for a book but not put into a print version for reasons of cost and scale.
I know, but you can't beat thumbing through a thick data-filled book on a quiet Sunday afternoon while having a sip of Sherry. I do like the feel of a book in my lap.