• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe away - Saturday 14th October

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tickets are available https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2017/september/tickets-wycombe-a/

Although it is one of my closest games, I'm of the opinion that there are better ways to spend an afternoon than watching a Gary Ainsworth side masquerading as a football team.

Ashford Grecian

My easiest away game tickets already booked, clap clap + junior

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
My easiest away game tickets already booked, clap clap + junior
As it happens, depending on the FA Cup outcomes I'm due to be at your "other" club on the 14th - a group of us are due to be sponsoring the match (the guy organising it is the best mate of the guy whose son plays for Ashford).

Ashford Grecian

As it happens, depending on the FA Cup outcomes I'm due to be at your "other" club on the 14th - a group of us are due to be sponsoring the match (the guy organising it is the best mate of the guy whose son plays for Ashford).
which player is that Jas?? I will be there tomorrow for the big 3rd qualifying round match against Leatherhead (y) Yeah we got Hayes on the 14th, a few of the lads from work who are Hayes supporters are going, I said they would take the home end easily with me and Ryan not being there :D

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
which player is that Jas?? I will be there tomorrow for the big 3rd qualifying round match against Leatherhead (y) Yeah we got Hayes on the 14th, a few of the lads from work who are Hayes supporters are going, I said they would take the home end easily with me and Ryan not being there :D
Tom Brunton.

I suppose it's all up in the air what with both Ashford and Aze n Yeddin being in the 3Q round - hopefully if Ashford win tomorrow then they'll get a home draw in the 4Q round (Torquay would do), and that our sponsorship would still happen.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
2 Tickets booked here.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
A saving of £2 on PATG but with £1.50 or so admin/postage cost to exiles, not really worth the hassle for 50p.

Jazzi

A saving of £2 on PATG but with £1.50 or so admin/postage cost to exiles, not really worth the hassle for 50p.
A further £1.00 saving if you order for collection (50p card charge)
All uncollected orders get taken to away ground's box office by Grecian Travel.

tonykellowfan

What's the best parking option, always a nightmare I seem to remember?

Legohead

Banned
What's the best parking option, always a nightmare I seem to remember?
The closest option but not necessarily the best is the grassy hill opposite the ground which they charge for. Not sure how much but probably around 4 or 5 quid. Getting out after the game isn't a total nightmare but you'll be stuck in the traffic to get out for up to half an hour i'd say.

There are some business units further along the industrial estate main road leading up to Adams Park which you can park for a charge and from memory there are a few spots here and there where you can just stick your car for free but you'd have to be early and pay attention to any parking restrictions to ensure you don't get stung with a ticket or worse still, clamped.

Failing that there is street parking in the village nearest the industrial estate but it's a hefty old walk indeed.

Anyone else with any other advice that i may have missed?